Geofencing is creation of a virtual barrier around a location. The Ads targeted using this tech can be seen on a computer, tablet, or mobile devices by any users within this geo-fenced location. I am sure that gets you excited and why not, the opportunities this presents are enormous.
Google Analytics (GA) has traditionally been used to track customer engagement & behavior on the website and now the good news is that it can also be used to track the email open. There are definite benefits of using GA over most email service provider (ESP) tracking. It provides great system information like real-time tracking, browser and operating system details, demographic information, and it will even sync in nicely with your web reports thus giving you better intelligence to succeed in your email marketing campaigns.
- Prasad Kamtekar
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Tips for Content – get better SEO and User engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes – 1
- The opportunity of GeoFencing in digital marketing
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed
- Your Business Needs A Mobile Friendly Website Today More Than Ever Before