The battle for eyeballs on search results for Google adwords advertisers all set intensify! Well, this has been long in the waiting and in some ways something was expected, Google has decided that it will no longer show ads on the right of its search results with one exception.
Well, we all know Google has been dominating search for many years and most probably will continue to do so till social search or some new revolutionary idea gains momentum. Today Google dominance can be attributed to it being the main home ground for consumers who are
Finally there is some news in the air about the launch of a new revenue model by twitter. Apparently after months of speculation its seems twitter has decided to monetise the desire to collect more followers. Yes! Its quite interesting to note how one of most followed brands on the intrnet has had a tough time coming up with a viable
- Prasad Kamtekar
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Tips for Content – get better SEO and User engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes – 1
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed
- Your Business Needs A Mobile Friendly Website Today More Than Ever Before
- How the Internet fared in 2009