Reading’s a habit slowly dying in the wake of shorter social media content and the growing influence of video on social and niche video platforms. To attract these crowds with shorter attention spans you can grab their attention with video marketing. Learn how!
Geofencing is creation of a virtual barrier around a location. The Ads targeted using this tech can be seen on a computer, tablet, or mobile devices by any users within this geo-fenced location. I am sure that gets you excited and why not, the opportunities this presents are enormous.
Every day you are competing with better digital experiences a consumer is being provided with and hence it is more important than ever to craft experiences that can win over consumers.
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Cloud Kitchen Business
- Digital Marketing Using Video Content Marketing – A Definitive Guide
- Secrets to Social Media Success – Is Midnight the Best Time to Post on Social Media in 2021?
- Engaging Users on Social Media – 10 Instagram Marketing Secrets
- If you are ready to start your eCommerce business, Don’t miss this!
- VS ED
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!