Geofencing is creation of a virtual barrier around a location. The Ads targeted using this tech can be seen on a computer, tablet, or mobile devices by any users within this geo-fenced location. I am sure that gets you excited and why not, the opportunities this presents are enormous.
Every day you are competing with better digital experiences a consumer is being provided with and hence it is more important than ever to craft experiences that can win over consumers.
- Prafull K
- Prasad Kamtekar
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Tips for Content – get better SEO and User engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes – 1
- The opportunity of GeoFencing in digital marketing
- Plan for SEO success in 2019 as we move towards 2020
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed