It's no longer just the digital channels to build reach to gain visibility, digital is all about engagement via content marketing strategy that buys your brand brownie points for the long run. How to make content work in 2017?
Big brand tata housing has added fuel to social commerce with its Facebook tie up. Real estate is a growing category as vacation homes and 2nd homes have become a key alternate investment option for those who can afford it.
Every time you meet Digital Professional who knows his domain you would have heard “Social Media is all about building relationships and Sales are a by-product of the engagements resulting from these relationships”. And I am sure the next few questions on your mind will be
Unless you have been living under a rock, it is not possible that you haven’t been asked by someone to connect with them on Facebook.
Recently we have had a host of clients asking us about Google+. There is a certain buzz around and a definite discussion going on about who is better, Google+ or Facebook. Lots of news and information can be found in favour of both. I thought a small post on this would help.Google jumped into the social media wave with
As Promised here’s the next level of knowledge on Twitter. You might want to check out the previous post “Twitter for Business – The beginning“
- Prasad Kamtekar
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Tips for Content – get better SEO and User engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes – 1
- The opportunity of GeoFencing in digital marketing
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed
- Your Business Needs A Mobile Friendly Website Today More Than Ever Before