As you would have noticed much of our writing begins with you, the reader, who approaches us in different ways. A new entrepreneur seeking guidance, a college student seeking more information, a business partner seeking knowledge, a marketing manager wanting a better internet marketing solution, a client who wants more ROI for his Digital Marketing Spends, and this time an entrepreneur wanting to understand the use of twitter for business etc.
Geofencing is creation of a virtual barrier around a location. The Ads targeted using this tech can be seen on a computer, tablet, or mobile devices by any users within this geo-fenced location. I am sure that gets you excited and why not, the opportunities this presents are enormous.
Create high-conversion landing pages to boost sales, add credibility and also boost your site’s trust factor and authority for SEO. Create landing pages that connect with and convince the audience and its a win-win.
Big brand tata housing has added fuel to social commerce with its Facebook tie up. Real estate is a growing category as vacation homes and 2nd homes have become a key alternate investment option for those who can afford it.
- Prafull K
- Prasad Kamtekar
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Content Writing Tips for better SEO and User Engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes
- Power your Digital Media Campaigns with GeoFencing
- If You Missed these SEO 2020 Trends, It’s not too late yet!
- What is Shopify? Who can use Shopify? Let’s find out.