Its been a while any of the snipers at virtualsnipers.com posted on the blog. We have been kept very busy by some very good natured entrepreneurs seeking perfect solutions. We have spent time with doctors making their
A really impressive headline caught my eye yesterday. It went as follows “For the first time in its marketing history in India, the cola company has launched its upcoming TVC on the digital medium a few days before it goes live on TV channels. It aims to make the TV ad available to more
This subject has been close to my heart since I stepped into the world of digital marketing or Internet Marketing as many call it.
In what could be described as an important and a major development, Facebook has started providing City Targeting in India. Its a major win for the existing advertisers no doubt but the larger winner going to be facebook itself. It can now look forward to local advertisers who want to run smaller and targeted campaigns. For the already existing advertisers and those
- Prasad Kamtekar
- Sandiip Porwal
- Virtual Snipers Team
- 6 Tips for Content – get better SEO and User engagement
- I Want my website to rank on Page 1 of Google Search!
- Landing Pages that boost lead Volumes – 1
- The opportunity of GeoFencing in digital marketing
- Google Adwords text ads on right side of search results removed
- Your Business Needs A Mobile Friendly Website Today More Than Ever Before